We are now Fine Free!
|How it works:
1. No Late Fees, Ever!
2. Checkout items for the normal time and renewal limits.
3. You cannot checkout more material if items are overdue.
Return or Renew, if available
4. You will be billed for the items overdue for 42 days or more
5. You may return the items for cancellation of bill or pay bill to regain library services.
Covid-19 and the Library
We are taking several steps to try to keep you and our staff safe and keep the library open.
- Face Masks are required for ages 12 and up
- Exceptions are made in case of medical conditions
- Accommodations such as curbside, a special computer room at Bolivar, and other procedures for those who cannot or do not want to wear a mask
- All items must be returned in outside bookdrops
- Items are quarantined for 3 days
- Library surfaces are sanitized regularly
- Some items, such as children’s toys and boardbooks, will not be available
- Meeting Rooms are not available to rent until further notice
- All inside library programs are suspended until further notice
- We have increased our digital content and our e-library cards
Upcoming Library Programs
Click on flyer for more details
Missouri Evergreen has a free mobile app for the library’s online catalog. It allows you to search the online catalog, place holds, view account information, and renew items on your mobile device.
Click here to download: